;

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Phipps Conservatory Orchid Exhibit

I've been wanting to share some photos I took at the Phipps Conservatory Orchid Exhibit here in Pittsburgh. I was going to put up a slide show but decided 108 pictures was a bit much! It was a very relaxing day strolling with friends through the Phipps...very warm and cozy with temperatures in the teens outside. What a pleasure to find some Chihuly Glass that people have donated to the Phipps. The Chihuly Glass exhibit was there last fall but I didn't have my camera then.











































I hope you enjoyed these photos. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think. It's alway nice to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. INCREDIBLE! Oh, I love flower exhibits! Do you see the ferns in one of your pictures, the really delicate ones with the deep brown, almost black stems? MAIDENHAIR ferns, those grew all over where I am from...how lovely to see them again in your photograph!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails