;

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Yes I Do Believe In Santa

Just finished watching Mircle on 34th Street the 1994 version and it is wonderful! I think it's just as good as the film made in 1947. It made me laugh and cry a little but mostly it made me feel good! The movie took me back to when I was young and the magic of Christmas. Yes I believed in Santa until I was about 12...can you believe that! Of course being the oldest of 5 children there was no one older to tell me otherwise and one year I heard Santa on the roof and his bells jingling! Years later we found out that it was our neighbor pretending to be Santa. It's so good to remember happy childhood times. If you get a change try watching Mircle on 34th Street. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails