;

Friday, December 12, 2008

Flea Market Friday

Hello Friday!! Friday has always been a great day-the end of the work week-beginning of the weekend and now "Flea Market Friday". There are new goodies in my "Ebay Store"
please stop in and take a look.


When I found the two embroidered pillowcase tubes I thought they were each a set of pillowcases. Yes they are but I'd have to cut and hem them. These will look wonderful on your cottage bed as a bolster, just stuff with a long pillow.


There are five of these Vera poinsettia Christmas napkins.

1 comment:

  1. I recently found a few of these pillowcase tubes. I hadn't thought about making a long pillow out of it. What a good idea.
    Peggy
    http://pegslifeinthebuttonjar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails