;

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Zucchini Quiche


 
A friend at garden club gave me this recipe for Zucchini Quiche. It's perfect for this time of year when all the zucchini are plentiful. I made it last night for dinner and it was yummy! Next time I'll put some beacon and cheddar cheese in it. Left overs are really good also.




Zucchini Quiche

3 cups        Zucchini - sliced thin    (about 1 whole medium sized zucchini works well)
1 cup        Bisquick
5 Eggs      slightly beaten
1/2 cup     oil
1/2 cup     chopped onion

1 tsp        italian seasoning or other seasoning to taste
1/2 tsp     salt (season to taste)
1/4 tsp     pepper
1/2 cup    parmesan cheese
2 tsp        chopped parsley

Lightly coat 10" pie pan or quiche dish with cooking spray.

Mix all ingredients and pour into pan/dish.

Bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes or until set and nicely browned.

Recipe can be changed by adding chopped peppers, garlic, green onions, mushrooms, browned sausage or ground meat or varying the type of cheese.

My husband even liked it!

Linking to:
Meet Me Monday


Warm hugs,

Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

  1. I have these growing in my garden (we call them courgettes here in England). I know I will soon have more than I know what to do with, so great that you posted this recipe today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recipe!!! We have zucchini coming out of our ears right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious. You only need a few courgette plants before you are over run.
    Crafty Chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esther, I will make this zuchinni quiche very soon. It looks delish! Thanks for Sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails