How to Say I Love you in Italian "Ti Voglio Bene"
I don't speak Italian just found this with Google. Well we all know we can find the answer to anything with Google! Here are a few "love" words in Italian. Go to this site and hear each word spoken in Italian..and surprise your lover or husband!
· gli abbracci — hugs
· affettuoso — affectionate
· l'amante — lover
· i baci — kisses
· il biglietto d'auguri per San Valentino — Valentine's Day card
· i cioccolatini — chocolates
· il diamante — diamond
· la festa di San Valentino — the festival of Saint Valentine
· il/la fidanzato/a — fiancé/fiancee
· i fiori — flowers
· gli innamorati — lovers
· provocante — provocative, sexy
· sedurre — to seduce
· sessuale — sexual
· le smancerie — over-wrought, cloying sentiments
· il mio tesoro — my darling
These vintage honeycomb valentines were purchased at auction and I paid way too much for them!
Here's another little tidbit about Valentine's Day:
The United States Post Office in Loveland, Colorado, USA, creates a special and one-of-a-kind cancellation stamp every year in order to celebrate Valentine's Day and the romantic name of Loveland, Colorado. The Post Office is now averaging greater than 300,000 Valentines remailed annually including 104 foreign countries and all 50 United States. The cancellation stamp sample shown here is from 1995.
Thanks for visiting me on PINK Saturday..now go to Bev's and check out all the other participant today.