;

Friday, February 5, 2010

Bing Crosby "Snow" from White Christmas

Yes this is the song that jumped in my mind when I shot these photos.


Snow

It won't be long before we'll all be there with snow

Snow

I want to wash my hands, my face and hair with snow

Snow

I long to clear a path and lift a spade of snow

Snow

Oh, to see a great big man entirely made of snow
Where it's snowing
All winter through
That's where I want to be
Snowball throwing
That's what I'll do
How I'm longing to ski
Through the snow-oh-oh-oh-oh
Those glist'ning houses that seem to be built of snow

Snow

Oh, to see a mountain covered with a quilt of snow
What is Christmas with no snow
No white Christmas with no snow

Snow

I'll soon be there with snow
I'll wash my hair with snow
And with a spade of snow
I'll build a man that's made of snow

I'd love to stay up with you
but I recommend a little shuteye

Go to sleep
And dream

Of snow

Not a thing we can do about all the SNOW but enjoy it!!
Warm hugs to everyone,

2 comments:

  1. I can recall that from long, long ago -- they were in the dining car on a train headed up to was it Vermont? And they all sang it, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am too far north to get it!!
    Love,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails