;

Monday, October 26, 2009

My Treasures on Junkin Monday

Where am I? Where was I? Which blog was I visiting? You know how it is your visiting one blog and soon your at another blog and another and another and you don't know how you got there or where you started.!! But I'm happy to have ended up at Nice and Easy Antiques created by sisters Carla and Marcela and they sponsor Junkin Monday. So I've decided to join in the fun and show everyone what treasures I found over the weekend!


I just love vintage embroidered linens. Someone put alot of work into these beauties!

Found these dolies at a garage sale. Was told they are old and from Greece.





When I saw these dessert plates with tea cups it was love!
Can you just imagine having your friends over for a tea party! There are six in the set.








A old tablecloth.





Handmade beaded Christmas ornament.



Vintage milk glass and red coffee canister.
Found this at an estate sale only vintage thing in the whole house!


Thanks for visiting and don't forget to leave a comment on my giveaway.

Warm hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Esther, you found some wonderful goodies...i love the plates and teacups, they are so lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love all your finds!! Thank you for sharing....
    Have a Wonderful Day!
    Hugz,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Esther!

    You found some great treasures! I love old linens, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Esther.....its good to meet you. Thanks for your kind comment about my bird...I'm currently stabbing away at another one, lol!
    I can see you have an eye for a bargain......I really like the embroidered linens; so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of your great vintage finds! I'm especially fond of crocheted doilies of all kinds! And those sweet violet pieces are just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails