;

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Phyllis!

Pyllis is having a Slumber Party to celebrate her 46th birthday! There is a whole bunch of us going to help her celebrate. Check it out!!




While visiting Four Sisters in a Cottage blog, Amy posted about a free offer from Victoria's Secret.
So I stopped at the local store and got this for free! The perfect bag to put all my goodies in for the slumber party and it is pink!!












There was nothing else that was appropriate for the slumber party at Victoria's Secret but I did find these wonderful things on the internet.
A pink satin sleeping cap to keep my hair nice while I sleep. Ha, ha like we're going to sleep!



And this beautiful white flannel night gown and the model even has red hair like me but she does appear a lot younger!
Then I found these snuggly pink bunny slippers, my gosh they are so sweet!


These slippers are all made by Warm Whiskers and they can be put into the mircowave to heat to make your feet warm. I found them here.
Then I grabbed my favorite quilt and this doll Lucy and stuffed them into my pink bag.

Now I have to get these guys ready to go. OMG have you ever seen anything so cute! Found these penguins on line (where else) at Once Upon a Plate blog. There are lots of place on the internet to get the recipe like here.
Felix said he's too tired to go anywhere he was out all day yesterday and he is very, very sleepy.





19 comments:

  1. Happy Slumber party. I love all of this eye candy, especially the sleeping gown.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the eye candy and I want to black cat slippers

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your post !!! And those slippers !!! Shall i wear the panthers one ? I love them !!! Good Lord, we can put them in the microwave ? I need to find those absolutly !!! And a pink satin sleeping cap too, so sweet ! Have a lovely Slumber Party ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those slippers are FABULOUS! What a great find! I'd love a pair! This was such a fun post! Nice meeting you at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy vintage slumber party day! Felix is lovely - I hope he reconsiders going us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun post! Those pink bunny slippers look comfy too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooops I forgot to pack slippers. I think I'll grab a pair of yours. hehe....oh' the heat feels so good.

    Have a Happy Day

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm confused how I missed you this far...
    Well anyway! Thanks for the birthday wishes and partying with me!!! Those penguins are amazing, aren't they?!!!
    Love the nightgown too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, sweet kitty. And 1986 was definitely a good year :) Love all the critter slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll take the leopard slippers, I can just feel them toasty warm on my toes! And can I cuddle up with the kitty too? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those penguins are adorable! Gotta try them sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those slippers are too cute. Too bad we don't have Victoria's secrets over here, I like free things, especially when they are pink! Have a great day, nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the gown and the cute little penquins, I'll tske the cute little bear slippers, neating them sound good.
    Have a great slumber party..lol..haven't been to one in years. Happy Birthday Phyllis.
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of those slippers.....snagglepuss is telling me I must get a pair----we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh, oooohh, ooooohh!!!
    I want those pink bunny slippers!!
    What fun. Come on by my blog for a pillow fight!

    Back Porch Blessings,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh thank you for the many slippers you provided...I left mine at home! Now I'm ready for that pillow fight! LOL!

    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I had a pink satin sleeping cap to cover my pink foam curlers when I was little. I always felt like Laura from Little House on the Prairie :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I remember having charactor slippers. What fun! Sweet Dreams.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails