;

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Friday Flea Market 3/6

I have gotten a few new things listed on my website this week just in time for Friday Flea Market. I've listed this early because tomorrow a friend and I are going to the home & garden show. As I'm typing this I'm thinking "be sure to take your camera"..then I can share with you my day and anything of interest.
Fiesta Tea Pot

Small Floral Dish Made in Germany

Vintage Tablecloth with Fruit Design Wonderful Bright Colors

Hooded Baby Sweater and Booties

Vintage Electric China Rose Tea Pot


Click on the Friday Flea Market button on my sidebar and check out the other participants this week.

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh.... I love that vintage tablecloth... tooooo stinkin cute!! stop by and see me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have some nice wares to list this week! The German dish and the lovely tablecloth are very eyecatching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you found my blog because now I've found yours!! LOL I love your items and have to check out your ebay site!!! I love your blog too!! Kitty in the previous blog is adorable!! Have an incredible weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails