;

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Trip to Beaver Falls PA

Last Friday my sister and I went to Beaver Falls PA to check out the antique stores. Beaver Falls is about 45 miles from where I live in Pittsburgh. It was a very nice day the temp was in the 40's and it felt like spring! We found out the antique mall we had gone to explore closed two years ago but we did find the Antique Emporium which has 75 dealer booths on 3 floors. The owner is Jim Moore, he is very knowledgable and loves to talk about all the great stuff in his store! I made this video on www.animoto.com with pictures of the store and it was free to make. Short but sweet!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your day wasn't a total waste. Don't you hate it when a favorite spot closes.

    I have an award for you on my blog.
    Peggy
    http://pegslifeinthebuttonjar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog you have! Enjoyed my visit! ~Maryjane

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails