;

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

More Vintage Finds

Yes I've been shopping again and all of these tablecloths are vintage but never used! I always get excited with finding vintage textiles.
 There are 6 of these sheer organza napkins
each has an embroidered design in one corner with a rose.
Perfect for a tea party!


Lovely linen tablecloth with 6 match napkins.
Shabby cottage pink!





This tablecloth still has the original tag made by Martex.


Another never used.


I love this teapot!  It's old but there are not markings on the bottom.
This is the only thing I bought this weekend the rest was in my stash!


Never used Christmas tablecloth.


I'm gathering up lots of treasures to list on Ebay.  It really is just a bit over whelming...I must keep a  positive attitude...I will get this done!

Linking to:
Thrifty Love
Monday Marketplace 
Tweak It Tuesday 
Thrifty Things Friday 
Potpourri Party 2805


Warm hugs,

Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful textiles. Why oh why didn't I keep some of my mother's collection when she passed away? Yours are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog. I've just started following you and look forward to reading your blog in the future. Have a nice day.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your teapot is so pretty. The fluted edge is so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, that teapot is gorgeous! And all of your linens are beautiful finds! Thank you for sharing at TTF. Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just followed your wonderful shabby vintage blog....So many beautiful things to look at. I also love finding these vintage treasures and love anything old, warn and timeless...Have a great weekend! xx Pam

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails