A big "Thanks You" goes out to:
for linking up last week!
This week I've found some wonderful ideas for making Mason Jars chandeliers
There is a tutorial here on making one
I think the last photo on a smaller scale would look great in my breakfast room or how about this:
So many ideas...how did we ever get along without Pinterst? Join the party this week and show us your Pins.
1. Publish your post sharing your favoite "PIN" for the week.
2. Paste the button above on your sidebar or in your post making sure it links back to this post.
3. Come back here and add your link below.
4. It sure would be nice if you became a follower and I'll follow you back.
5. Please visit other particpants and and leave comments about their "PINS"