;

Friday, November 28, 2008

Flea Market "Black Friday"

The day has arrived "Black Friday". I don't understand the excitement...I never shop on black Friday! My husband was up at 4 am to get to Pepboys by 5 to buy himself a tool chest for Christmas (my gift to him). So what if I didn't get up at 4 am, I paid for it!

Shabby Cottage has some things on sale!! Everything is $5.00 that's listed below in this post. If your interested in anything contact me (that little button on the right) and give me your name, address, phone number and what your intested in. I'll send you an invoice from paypal with your total plus shipping.

6 Handmade Beaded Bells. Very pretty and petite only 3" long including hanger and 1 1/2" across. Gold and clear beads.
Price: $5.00
4 Vintage Pink Glass Ornaments with blue, white, and yellow strips. They need a little cleaning other wise in good condition. Measure 4" high.
Price: $5.00
2 Lefton 1970/71 white Holly Berry candy dishes. Have not seen the white very often. Measure 7" by 4", one has a chip on underside.
Price: $5.00
I'll list some other things latter. Again there is a problem getting this to look the way I want. It's time to get my book and read for a couple hours to calm down!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails